From Apple TV Remote Not Working Apple Device error code problem, you get a solid white light on Apple TV but no activity when pressing the remote. The main thing that still really bugs the users about this new Apple TV is that the Remote Control. Apple TV Remotes come in the two versions depending on the generation of the Apple TV that you own. If you get the new 4th generation Apple TV but can’t get the remote to work then today, you must have to read & check out this below article once fully from here,
NOTE*:- “Apple TV does not need to be turned ON for the remote access to work.”
This have an error code issue like,
Apple TV Remote Not Working
Causes of Apple TV Remote Not Working Apple Device Error Code Issue:
- Apple TV Remote issue
- Siri Remote problem
NOTE*: If your remote is charged, but it’s still not working then by trying to restart your Apple TV may quickly fix and solve this error problem.
You may also check:
- How to Backup iPhone to External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Data on iPhone
- Delete Apple ID Account
- How to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint
- Your Apple ID has been Disabled
So here below are some quick, easy methods that you can try quickly for fixing and solving Apple TV Remote Not Working Apple Device error problem issue from your Apple TV permanently.
Table of Contents
- How to Fix & Solve Apple TV Remote Not Working Apple Device Error Code Problem
- Quick Tip:
How to Fix & Solve Apple TV Remote Not Working Apple Device Error Code Problem
1. Reset your Siri Remote –
- Press the Menu & Volume Up buttons simultaneously
This will reset your remote
- & Put it back into pairing mode
- That’s it, done
By resetting your, Siri Remote can get rid out of this Apple TV Remote Not Working error issue.
2. Restart your Apple TV –
- Hold the Menu & Rewind buttons at the same time
(On the Apple Remote)
Your Apple TV gives a flash after 5-6 sec.
- That’s it
By restarting your Apple TV might easily get back from this new Apple TV Remote Not Working problem.
3. Unplug & Plug it again your Apple TV Wire –
- Unplug your Apple TV from Power Outlet
- Wait for approx. 6-8 sec.
- Plug it again
- That’s it
By unplugging and plugging it again to your power outlet may quickly fix and solve this Apple TV remote app not working error issue.
4. Replace the Battery in your Apple Remote –
If the light on your Apple TV doesn’t flash & you see any exclamation mark in a triangle on your Apple TV screen then by replacing the battery of your Apple Remote will help you to get rid out of this remote app Apple TV not working problem.
5. Uncheck Disable the Remote Control Infrared Receiver –
- Go to the Apple
(on your MAC)
- Click on the System Preference
- Click on Security & Privacy option
- Select “Click the lock to make changes.”
- Enter the Username & Password there
- Now, click on Advanced button there
- Uncheck the Disable remote control infrared receiver
(This computer will work with only the paired remote)
- Now, click on OK button there to save the changes
- After completing, close all the tabs & windows
- That’s it, done
By unchecking the Disable the remote control infrared receiver option can help you to fix this error Apple TV Remote Not Working problem.
6. Un-Pair & Re-Pair your Remote –
- Hold the Menu & left button (at the same time)
Until any icon appears on your screen
- This will Un-Pair your Remote
- Now, Hold the Menu & Right button simultaneously to re-pair
- That’s it
By un-pairing and re-pairing, your remote can solve this type of Apple TV Remote Not Working issue.
7. Check & See that If your Remote is Working –
Check and see that your remote is in working condition so that you quickly get rid out of this Apple TV Remote Not Working problem issue.
1. Make your iPhone or iPad Device as a Remote –
- Connect your iPhone or iPad running the Remote App. To your WiFi network at home
(Check that your Apple TV is connected to same WiFi network)
- Go to the settings (On the Apple TV)
- Click on General option
- Click on Remotes tab
- Click on the Remote app. there
- Enter your Apple ID & Password
- Open the Remote app. on your IOS device
- Go to the settings screen there
- Select the Apple TV option there
- Now, you can Control your Apple TV with your device
So by trying this above quicky tip will help you with this type of Apple TV remote stopped working problems.
So these above are some suggestions and tricky methods for efficiently getting rid out of this kind of error Apple TV Remote Not Working Apple Device code problem issue from your Apple TV altogether. Hope these tips will surely guide you through getting back from this Apple TV remote app not working issue.
- How to Restore iPad without iTunes
- Best MAC Emulator for Windows
- How to Go Full Screen on Windows
- Calibrate iPhone Battery
- How to Get iMessage on PC
- How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone
- How to Activate iPhone without Sim Card
If you are facing any error problem while trying to solve Apple TV Remote Not Working Apple Device or Apple TV remote app not working error, then Comment down that issue here below in the Comment section so that we can help you to fix that problem that.