Epic Games has become an integrated part of our daily chores. It gives you the luxury of getting our hands on some of the most adventurous and exciting games. It works with almost every gaming console such as Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Pro. The Multiplayer gaming, Cross platforming, and co-operating features of Epic Games are a cloud nine experience. I feel much jovial and exhilarated while i play Fortnite Battle Royale on cross-platform. The best features come with few drawbacks, and one of those drawbacks is “Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account.” In this article, we will Cater to those who are going through this menace.
Table of Contents
- What is Epic Games?
- What is Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account Error Issue?
- Causes of Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account Error Issue:
- (Guide) How to Fix & Solve Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account Error Issue
- 1. Unlink Epic Games Account From Xbox –
- 2. Make an Epic Games Account –
- 3. Reset the Credentials –
- 4. Use Account Page of Epic Games –
- 5. Epic Games Customer Care –
What is Epic Games?
Epic Games is a Gaming web portal where you can play, download, and purchase games for all consoles and every age group. It Runs on the Unreal Engine and sports some of the Major tournaments such as Fortnite, Unreal, Gears of War and Infinity Blades. The Company is Based in North Carolina, and CEO of this company is Tim Sweeney. I did several Articles on Epic Games, Fortnite Skins, and Errors related to the website.
What is Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account Error Issue?
On some occasions when you try to link your Xbox Live account to Epic Games account, you might get the error. This is a common issue Xbox users face, Sometimes they create an account and forget about, and sometimes a friend uses their ID to link it to his Epic Games account. The Problem is severe, and People are running amock because even Epic Games doesn’t offer many solutions to this problem. You might be wondering why Epic Games is saying “Epic Games Account Already Linked” Even though you didn’t link it.
Causes of Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account Error Issue:
This problem could arise due to several reasons. Either an old ID you forgot about, Or a Friend who used your ID to link it to his account. You might receive this error message. I’ve listed some of the many possible reasons that could cause this error message.
- Your Xbox live ID is Hacked
- You forgot the ID you linked with Epic Games
- Your friend linked his Xbox live ID with your Epic Games Account
- Someone linked your Epic Games Account with His Xbox Live ID
(Guide) How to Fix & Solve Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account Error Issue
I guess now you’ve already known that you cannot link your current ID to your Epic games Account because “Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account” You can Follow these steps to Unlink your Epic Games Account from Xbox easily.
- Turn On your Desktop computer
- Open the Epic Games Launcher
- Next, Go to the Epic Games Launcher section
- Click that
- You’ll be Logged in as Individual
- Unlink yourself from that interface
So now this will solve Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account error issue.
2. Make an Epic Games Account –
If you’re searching online “How to find linked epic games account” it’s a futile attempt because finding out which email id is linked to your Epic games account is not possible. In this case, what you can do is create a new Epic games Account Entirely. If you want to start again with creating the account you can check an article i posted on how to create a new Epic games Games Account. Follow these steps How to proceed after you create a New Epic games Account. So you can get rid of this Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account problem.
- Open the New Epic Games Account you recently created
- Go to the Account Settings
- Unlink Your Xbox Live account from there
- Log in to your Epic games Account from your Computer
- Link your Xbox live account
- Enjoy Great Gaming!
There are strong chances that you might lose almost every purchase you made and the mission you scored earlier. You won’t be able to Carry over these Items to your New Account. & from here you can get back from this Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account issue.
3. Reset the Credentials –
Another Approach to fix this error is resetting the credentials you used earlier to create an Epic Games Account. There are chances that you created a New ID but forgot the Password you applied for it or the Phone number you attached with that account. Usually, people don’t use multiple cellphone numbers to register their Profile with, but they do use different Passwords so that could be a little confusing if you don’t save these credentials by making a note of them somewhere or keeping them in your Password blockchain.
- Visit the Account Page of Epic Games
- Enter the Email ID you Remember associating your Epic games account with
- Click on forgot password
- The password resetting link should be sent to your Phone or your Email account
- Reset your password
- Now you can Unlink your mind from that email ID
So this will solveÂ this issue.
4. Use Account Page of Epic Games –
One more method to crack this Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account problem is through the Account tab of the Epic Games. There you could easily unlink your Account by following these steps. Please go through these steps and Unlink your Xbox ID.
- Start with logging into your Epic Games Account
- Go to the Setting Option of Epic Games
- Look for Disconnect on the Upper Left corner
- You Should be able to Unlink your Account from there
Now you can get rid out of this issue.
5. Epic Games Customer Care –
Finally, If all these Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account methods proved of no use for you. The last thing you could do i coordinate with the Epic Games Customer care department. They Have a 24 hours Deligent team working for customer satisfaction. Follow these simple steps to contact the service department of Epic Games.
- Visit the Official site of Epic Games.
- Click on Help in from the upper left corner
- You will be Redirected to the help page.
Choose your problem from Frequently asked questions or contact the Service department through email or customer care phone number.
Alright, This was my take on how to fix “Your Xbox Live Account Has Already Been Associated with Another Epic Games Account.” Hope you like this Guiding Article. & don’t forget to share it with others as well so they will also get help in this error issue.
If you liked this article hit the comment section and share your beautiful thoughts and if you face any issue while trying these steps, then let us know in the below comment section.
Have a nice Day!